OUR DENTAL MEMBERSHIP PLAN
We believe quality, private dentistry should be available to everyone. That’s why we’ve set up to our Dental Health Membership; to help you keep your smile in the best possible condition whilst spreading the cost monthly.
THE BIG BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MEMBER
- Exclusive 20% discounts on most treatments for our plan members only
- Reduce the risk of expensive restorative treatment in the future with regular attendance
- Spread the cost of your routine dental care through convenient monthly direct debits of £11.49
- Saves you money compared to private pay as you go fees
- Eligibility to request assistance from the worldwide dental emergency assistance scheme
- Out of hours emergency cover in the UK and word wide assistance
WHAT REGULAR APPOINTMENTS ARE INCLUDED?
Number of dental health examinations x 2
Number of hygiene appointments per year x 2
HOW DO THESE APPOINTMENTS HELP YOU?
Dental health examinations provide:
- Clinical examination to catch developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
- X-rays where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of your oral health
Hygiene appointments provide:
- A thorough clean of the teeth and gums to remove harmful plaque
- Oral health advice and techniques to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem
Please ring the practice to speak to a member of the team if you would like more information or for details on how to register.
DENTAL CARE TIPS
In between visits, we still like to help our patients care for their smile by providing tips and advice to ensure you maintain your dental health.
Here’s a handy guide for you to follow:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day with fluoride toothpaste – ideally last thing at night and one other time during the day.
- Try to brush your teeth for at least two minutes every time for a through clean.
- Don’t brush too hard – it could damage your gums and remove enamel from your teeth.
- Clean between teeth with floss or dental tape to get rid of plaque that can’t be reached with regular brushing.
- Pay attention when you eat sugar and how much- when possible try to limit sugar intake to straight after your meal.
Your dentist or hygienist will provide bespoke care and advice at every appointment, to ensure you receive care that is tailored to your needs.
Find us at:
County Road Dental Practice, 158-160 County Road, Liverpool L4 5PH
|Monday||09:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 19:00|
||09:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 13:00||14:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 13:00||13:45 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 12:45||13:30 - 17:00|